banking will change. either respond or initiate.
money is not the goal
Delivering a financial advice proposition that really targets the needs of your client, often means offering a diversity of products, including non-financial products and services. In the end the need for money is never a goal on its own. The money is needed for groceries, children, houses, cars, etcetera. A platform approach that combines the services and products of other with financial services is the logical choice.
requirements of a platform business
A platform proposition requires a culture and operating model based on collaboration, research, validation and optimization. It also requires the right
- Partners to collaborate with to offer alternative products and services
- Technology to support a platform structure
- Business models that respect both the interests of the user and the provider
The more specific the target audience, the smaller. When developing a health business model, we therefore must also keep in mind
- Scalability: is it possible to support several unique propositions using the same technology?
- Structure: is the organization prepared to reorganize to have the new organizational structure fit the new market approach?
- Creativity: does your organization employ the right creative staff to define new models and fit your banking product into the proposition of others?