onboarding is better in steps
onboarding in stages
This stage you client could already
- ask questions through chat
- select or request a product
- use a ‘playground’ environment
- in a limited way, use a product, e.g. deposit to a savings account but not make withdrawals.
Step by step you expand the onboarding. Every time the client logs in, you invite them to take the next step in the onboarding process.
This modular approach has several benefits:
- You can differentiate what follow up step you offer which client, based on their needs and client type
- You can decide on a different development method (native or hybrid) for every step.
- You allow your client to decide on the time and place they take the time to go through these steps.
progressive onboarding has several advantages