React Native brings websites and mobile apps together
React Native is a framework that was initially developed by Facebook. It has been an open source product since 2015. It is not only maintained and provided by Facebook but also by an active developer community. Since React Native contains a library with standard user interface elements, screens can be created quickly. Developers can work efficiently with React Native. This is mostly because there is no need for recompilation of the app with every edit. Changes are immediately visible on the screen.
reuse mobile app components ion websites
Components of a mobile app can be reused on websites. That can present very attractive efficiency advantages. It is also possible to expand existing apps with components built in React Native. A mobile app doesn’t need to be redone entirely, but can be gradually expanded and improved, as we have done for the Efteling app.
the benefits of React Native
- a library with standard user interface components
- high performance of the mobile app, similar to a mobile app that was created especially for that operating system
- reuse of the components on the website platform
- support from Facebook and an active developer community
- one development environment and single phase knowledge acquisition for developing apps for both Android and iOS