Hours per week
Owning the development process by taking ideas from concept to implementation using mock-ups and customer feedback. In addition, you will support and improve the current RoboFinance functionality as well as analyze and resolve any technical challenges that come your way.
You will work in a dynamic environment; nearly every six months you will have a new project, where you will work closely with your VA colleagues. The projects will be startup based for multinational companies, where you will be challenged from the beginning to the end. For instance, you will set up and implement banking tools for a company so they can advise their customers.
Your knowledge and skills:
- minimum of Two years of Frontend experience
- experience with ES2016/ES2017
- experience with frameworks like Angular, AngularJS or React
- experience with HTML 5, CSS 3
- tooling such as NPM, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
- experience with NodeJS is a plus
- knowledge of Agile and Scrum
- knowledge of Microsoft .NET and/or Sitecore or other .Net based CMS systems is an advantage
what can you expect from us
We are a team of ambitious and down to earth people who love sharing their knowledge and get things done. You will get the opportunity to work on awesome projects for our clients in the financial services industry with room to come up with new ideas and follow through on them. Within our international and playful environment, you can create your own career path within We are you, nothing is too crazy.
- The opportunity and responsibility to come up with innovative ideas and implement them
- Internal developer competence meetings for sharing knowledge
- Work with different techs in a fun and open environment
- Chance to deliver products on a global scale to some of the largest financial companies in the world
- Budget for education/ training and conferences
- Personal development: define and reach your goals with your very own career manager
- You will get the opportunity to travel to your colleagues in Sofia
- Business events and events organised by our own fun and party committee, different types of coffee and snack (healthy), our own private chef preparing our lunch and during the summer our own patio for some fresh air
- And of course, a competitive salary