Hours per week
In this role you will deliver inspiring digital products that bring your customer’s visions to life. You will write new features for our platform, monitor these features and you will make sure there is continuous improvement. Besides developing you will as well keep an eye on the current landscape. We will ask from you to question our architecture to always push for improvement.
We have a multi-disciplinary, agile mobile team. A part of our mobile team is in Amsterdam and the other part is in Sofia. You will collaborate via Skype, Slack and ones in while you will travel to visit each other.
your knowledge & skills
- true passion for technology, product development and user experience
- excellent understanding of the latest Swift
- can work and understand the complexity of external API’s
- proficient with concepts and libraries like Reactivekit, Bond, MVVM, JSON, CocoaPods, POP, AFNetworking, Core animation, Core Data, and Git
- work experience with iOS development and object-oriented programming (we value in-depth understanding and knowledge of our technology stack more than sheer years of experience)
- love to do things the right way, writing your unit tests, automate your testing and continuous integration are important to you
- knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodology
what can you expect from us
We are a team of ambitious and down to earth people who love sharing their knowledge and get things done. You will get the opportunity to work on awesome projects with room to come up with new ideas and follow through on them. Within our international and playful environment, you can create your own career path within We are you. Nothing is too crazy.
- The opportunity and responsibility to come up with innovative ideas and implement them
- Internal developer competence meetings for sharing knowledge
- Work with different techs in a fun and open environment
- Chance to deliver products on a global scale to some of the largest financial companies in the world
- Budget for education/ training and conferences
- Personal development: define and reach your goals with your very own career manager
- You will get the opportunity to travel to your colleagues in Sofia
- Business events and events organised by our own fun and party committee, different types of coffee and snack (healthy), our own private chef preparing our lunch and during the summer our own patio for some fresh air
- And of course, a competitive salary