React Native developer
Hours per week
Currently we are Angular focused. We wish to balance out our skills to include more React.js, as well as moving towards more hybrid development.
With three other Front-end developers in the team your challenge will be to drive our React and React Native front-ends to the next level. You will do this by using your experience to drive big decisions on our soon to be created Hybrid solutions and sharing your knowledge to improve our React and React Native capability.
your knowledge & skills
- min. of four years of Frontend + min. of 1 year of Hybrid development experience
- React / React Native
- Angular is a definite plus!
- experience with ES2016/ES2017
- experience with HTML 5, CSS 3
- tooling such as NPM, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
- experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Kotlin and Swift is a nice to have.
what can you expect from us
We are a team of ambitious and down to earth people who love sharing their knowledge and get things done. You will get the opportunity to work on awesome projects with room to come up with new ideas and follow through on them. Within our international and playful environment, you can create your own career path within We are you, nothing is too crazy.
- the opportunity and responsibility to come up with innovative ideas and implement them
- internal developer competence meetings for sharing knowledge
- work with different techs in a fun and open environment
- chance to deliver products on a global scale to some of the largest financial companies in the world
- budget and time for education/ training and conferences
- personal development: define and reach your goals with your very own career manager
- you will get the opportunity to travel to your colleagues in Sofia
- business events and events organised by our own fun and party committee, different types of coffee and snack (healthy), our own private chef preparing our lunch and during the summer our own patio for some fresh air
- and of course, a competitive salary