drupal developer (php)
Parttime or fulltime
parttime or fulltime
innovate in a self-managing team
You will find a progressive, hands-on organization without managers at We are you. You work closely with the client in a self-managing team with experienced developers, for whom 'clean' code, smooth processes and automation are a matter of course. This gives you time to experiment with new techniques. Consider:
- effortless deployment of new releases (Ci / CD with CircleCI)
- automated testing
- working with one of the leading hosting providers in the Drupal world (Pantheon)
- headless developing with Gatsby
high quality and a lot of responsibility
You and your team carry the responsibility to realize the best solution with the client and your colleagues. You are also the technical hub and like to share your knowledge with your colleagues. In collaboration, you ensure that our Drupal websites are raised to an even higher level.
a practical example
In collaboration with the well-known hardware store chain Hornbach, we developed a unique platform for self-employed professionals and entrepreneurs. With a customer card they can make purchases on account, based on their creditworthiness. They can see their purchases on the online platform and can pay afterwards.
This successful concept did not go unnoticed within the Drupal community and even won prizes at the 2018 Drupal Splash Awards in the Tools & Apps category.
your knowledge and skills
- You are creative and enjoy working closely with clients
- You have a strong design sense
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with PHP
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Drupal and with the implementation of adapted Drupal modules
- Understanding of Drupal best practices and PHP patterns
- Experience with Java script
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with OOP
it's an advantage if you have experience with:
- Circle CI from another CI tool
- PHPUnit, React and GraphQL
- Working with Agile and Scrum
- The basis of Docker and its uses
what to expect from us
- 450 inspiring We are you colleagues, at locations at home and abroad
- collaboration in self-managing teams that maximize the impact and range of their knowledge.
- a range of high profile clients
- working with the best, newest equipment
- access to 1st class public transport and an office only 2 minutes walking distance from Den Bosch central station
- all of the space to grow and develop yourself on a personal and professional level
- an informal and open working atmosphere with, among other things, a friendly Friday afternoon drink and table tennis & table football competitions
- working conditions suited to a digital agency that expects the very best for its people (28 vacation days, flexible working hours, a healthy lunch every day, share buy-in opportunities and much more)
Are you curious about We are you and would you like to know more? Come join us for a cup of coffee. Or would you prefer to speak on the phone? Whatsapp or call Ben Jaspers, Senior project manager team Drupal on 0614933005.