We are looking for UX Designer who’s driven by insight and informs the design and development team on the digital strategy of website and mobile projects. You’re a key player in a team that offers a mixture of strategy, brand, marketing and design.
40 (can be discussed)
Dutch speaking and writing
your key responsibilities
- Conducting audience research and stakeholder engagement activities to gain a deep understanding of both user needs and business goals;
- Employing collaborative design and rapid prototyping techniques to develop user experience strategies and interface design concepts;
- Producing reports and presentations that communicate the thinking and approach in a clear and persuasive manner.
what do we expect from you?
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- An open and curious mind that turns to research to find answers;
- Experience in conducting workshops and interviews;
- Experience in surveys and analysing the outputs;
- Ability to interact with clients and stakeholders at all levels of seniority;
- Excellent communication in both Dutch and English;
- Good time management and organisational skills.
what can you expect from us?
- An opportunity to lead and own digital strategy for iconic organisations;
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary, talented team that strives for impact and pushes boundaries;
- Be a part of the We are you Rotterdam culture: a hard working and playful environment of energetic people that love technology, music and art.
- 349 inspiring We are you colleagues
- An informal and open working atmosphere
- Terms of employment that suit a digital agency that wants the best for its people (28 vacation days, a healthy lunch every day, possibility to buy shares, first class Business Card or travel allowance, the best equipment and tools and much more)