Working together with financial customers on software solutions with the best quality and being responsible for the whole product lifecycle. All of this in a strong and solid team that's committed to our clients and each other. Sounds good? Then read on and apply as our new DevOps Engineer at We are you Sofia.
Heaps, every day. As a DevOps engineer, you are for instance responsible for the availability, infrastructure, delivery pipeline, performance, monitoring, release engineering and incident response of the platforms and services We are you runs and owns in Azure and on-prem as well. Furthermore, you conduct research on emerging technologies and provide technical guidance to our clients and your colleague software engineers. So there are lots to do.
On an ordinary working day you:
- perform maintenance and troubleshooting of the Continues Delivery infrastructure
- work on the configuration of continuous integration pipeline and release automation (Azure DevOps Services, TFS, Git, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity).
- support Azure Cloud transformation of R&D Services from on-prem solutions to Cloud Technologies
- create and design solutions for the client including POCs
your knowledge & skills
You are an excellent troubleshooter with analytical skills and get energy from working with the diverse nature of your team members in a Scrum team. Like no other you understand the Software Development Life Cycle, Azure PowerShell, Azure ARM templates and the so-called 'Infrastructure as Code' concept. Using the basics of Git in Azure DevOps is no problem for you. Furthermore, you have:
- a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in managing build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS
- knowledge of maintaining and working with Azure SQL Database services
- knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP knowledge and security awareness
what can you expect from us
- 450+ inspiring We are you colleagues, in different worldwide locations
- possibility to grow and develop yourself
- an informal and open working atmosphere
- 26 days of annual paid leave
- modern office near "Mall of Sofia"
- additional health and dental insurance
- sport cards
- public transport card/fuel allowance
- mobile device reimbursement
- career and education programs
are you interested in this job?
Send your resume to: Elena Dobreva, our Human Resources Operations Specialist, and come meet us.