senior iOS developer
hours per week
Together with your self-managing team that also includes the client, you are responsible for the best end result. No one tells you what to do; together with your team, you make all the decisions. Every day you face the challenge of optimizing the current applications and developing new customized solutions that impact the daily life of consumers around the world.
your knowledge & skills
- 1+ years of iOS programming experience
- familiarity with the native iOS SDK
- ability of writing scalable, maintainable, testable code
- understanding of Design Patterns and Data Structures
- great command of English
what can you expect from us
- 450+ inspiring We are you colleagues, in different worldwide locations
- possibility to grow and develop yourself
- an informal and open working atmosphere
- 26 days of annual paid leave
- modern office near "Mall of Sofia"
- additional health and dental insurance
- sport cards
- public transport card / fuel allowance
- mobile device reimbursement
- career and education programs
so is this your dream job?
Then send your resume to: Elena Dobreva, our Human Resources Operations Specialist, and come meet us.